domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2007

From MSN...tipsy girl

- Hi!!
- Hii!!
- Merry Christmas!! How was it?
- Merry Christmas to you too! How it was, what?
- Yesterday, it was two years ago
- Yeah, quite hard, same as today. I reckon the whole week is gonna be like this. You??
- OK! I’ve really missed my family these last months
- Be prepared for that if you ‘re moving to Harvard J. Thanks, Nearly nobody remembered the date.
- This’s quite normal, U know.
- eight o’clock…are you awake??
- Having breakfast…I’ve make a night of it ;)
- I’m glad you¡re coming back
- I´m not coming back yet
- Yes, you are
- Nooo, still goin down
- Look back!!! Com’ on!
- kinda tryin’ to
- yeah, you deserve more, don´t you?
- Holly Shit… hahaha. It´s not that
- I know. I can see U coming back again, U were lost, not anymore
- Step by step, every little fucking step is a mile for me
- keep going, my love
- keep going. Thanx. Going to sleep. Nais nais J
- see U 2morow. Bye love. Post it!!
- GOOGLE IT!!!!
- Google it, ho ho ho
- kissitos
- kisstos wapa, post it!

No hay comentarios: